Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

If you have any consultants for below position please send the resumes to

Job Title :     Crystal Reports developers

Location : Nashville TN.

Duration : 6month contract

Interview mode : of phone/skype

Do you have any mid level Crystal Reports developers available immediately?

I have an opening for a mid level developer, for a 6month contract in Nashville

My client is hiring off of phone/skype and will be making a decision this week.

Thanks & Regards

             IT RECRUITER
               Sriven Infosys Inc,
             Direct: 718-502-9128  || Fax: 718-504-6170
               E Mail: santh...@sriveninfosys.net || URL: www.sriveninfosys.com

      Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics.