please send me resumes at

I have a 6-12+ month contract opportunity in White Oak, MD. Please review the
details below, if interested reply with your current word formatted resume and
contact details and I will call you to discuss.

Sr. PeopleSoft HCM System Tester

White Oak, MD

6-12 months

I need a Sr. PeopleSoft System Tester with experience testing HCM applications
on an upgrade from 8.9 to 9.1. Experience with 9.1 is a must. Experience
testing PeopleSoft Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Security and any EEO
modules are preferred.

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc