Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

*Position  : WebSphere Developer
Location : Boca Raton, FL
Duration : 3-6 months + extensions*

IBM WebSphere Commerce V6.1 or V7.0
5 + years Java
STRONG SDLC understanding
Comfortable interfacing with management (IT and Marketing)
IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Web Services
JSF 1.1, 1.2
Experience with Oracle – SQL, PL/SQL, Procedures

WebSphere Portal Themes/skins
Knowledgeable of JMS / IBM Message Broker/MQ
Experience with WAS V6.0
Experience with IBM WebSphere Web Content Management
Experience with UNIX/AIX
Experience with IBM HTTP Server
Experience with WebSeal

*You will work on an upgrade and migrations from version 6 to 7.  Enhance
our clients self service web application to provide innovative new
capabilities for our clients customers. This enhancement project will
leverage the full suite of IBM WebSphere capabilities to provide enhanced
self-service capabilities.

Direct: 203-652-1454*115