Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
have an

open position that we thought you may be interested in.  If you are
interested and

available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

Title:Java Developer
Location: STL,MO
Duration:12-18 Months Contract.

Must Haves:
Solid Java Experience (4-5 years)
Solid C development (4-5 years)
Excellent Communication Skills
Ability to interface with Customers
Independent worker

Microfocus Cobol experience

Day to Day:
This person is going  to be doing mostly heads down Java and C coding. They
will be

interacting with the customer and coding release by release. They will also
be working

with the customer to test defects. All in all, we need a solid Java and C

with excellent communication.

Thank you,
Jacob John
Panzer Solutions LLC