*Hi Associate,*
*              Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the *
*              updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.
*Job Title: C#.Net Developer*
*Location: Lancaster, PA *
*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description: *
*Top Skills: *
--.NET (C#--must be web; not just reporting or application oriented)
-- Web Development (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)
-- SQL

-- --OO Language (Java, C, C++, PHP)

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*