Job Description:

  a.. ODI
  b.. Hyperion EPMA & Essbase
  c.. SQL & Views Creation
  d.. Scripting & Automation
  e.. Data warehouse/Data mart
  f.. Application & System Tuning
  g.. Data Integration & Interfaces
  h.. System Architecture, Configuration & Installation
  i.. FDQM (nice to have)

It is also beneficial to have knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Sun, etc).
If I think of anything else, I will send it to you.

Start date immediate. Duration 3-6 mo. Salt Lake City.  Just send me people who
are available now. Thanks

I’m trying to weed out a need with one of our clients and they are looking for
technical Hyperion resources for a project.

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc

Phone: 917-563-2463