Hi Friends

We have excellent Consultants for your direct client requirements, please check
the HOT LIST and please send me the requirements

HOT LIST from Cougar Tech                                            Updated on
Consultant      Position        Location        Relocation      Availability
Challa  Oracle apps techno functional   CA      Bay Area,CA     Immediate
Naga    OBIEE Developer/Lead    FL      Yes     Immediate       10Years+
Sai     OBIEE Developer NJ      YES     Immediate       8Years+
Sathya  Network engineer        CA      YES     Immediate       6Years+
Send me the req to: ja...@cougartech.us        Call me on: 510-870-3408

Thanks and Regards
Jawed Mohammed
Cougar Tech Inc
41829 Albrae St,  Suite #102, Fremont, CA,
Contact:(510) 870 3408  Fax: (510) 280 6060
E-mail: ja...@cougartech.us
Website: http://www.cougartech.us
Yahoo IM: jaweed2...@ymail.com
Google IM: jawed...@gmail.com