We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject: PHP/ Drupal Developer*
*Location: **Brooklyn, NY***
*Duration: 3+ Months*
*Job Description:* NYC Rules Drupal Developer The primary enhancement to
the NYC Rules site will be showing submitted comments on the Rules site for
public viewing. Other new features include making rules viewable in HTML
format and “share” buttons. Procedural changes will be made to improve site
management, such as streamlining the rule submission process agencies use.
This position will enhance DoITT’s Drupal applications and work with the
team on implementing the enhancements.
• Work closely under the direction of the Project Manager with stakeholders
from CityHall, DoITT, the Mayor’s Office including managers, line
employees, and IT staff.
• Support deployments of modifications to applications that support the
• Drupal Developer develops, enhances and maintains the Drupal web content
• Publish content and rules that drives the public/customer facing
• Facilitate activities with content team to assist during scheduled
• Collaborate with the content teams determine detailed Drupal development
tasks, dependencies and timeframes
• Provide required Drupal development and support
• Prepare documentation such as but not limited to: Technical Design,
Run-Book, Security Accreditation, and Application Setup Instructions
• Develop custom Drupal modules if required Oversee creation of Drupal
workflows and custom Drupal/PHP components
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rajveer | Senior-IT Recruiter | *
*Driving the Business Trend*
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Email: rajve...@usmsystems.com <u...@usmsystems.com> , Phone: 703-880-8368
ISO 9001 and ISO 20000 Certified Company
Ranked No.9 in the Washington DC area-*Washington Business Journal, 2010;*
Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A; *Inc5000* *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in U.S.A. **www.usmsystems.com* <http://www.usmsystems.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at