Kindly send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net PH:646-405-5559
Senior Spring Developer
OOAD, AOP, IOC concepts
JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks (Spring MVC and/or struts), design
patterns, web and application servers
Location: Jersey City, NJ
We are looking for a Sr. JAVA/Spring application designer who is excited to
work on a team who is pushing technology in new ways. This is a multi-year
global program that will give you the opportunity to stretch your skills with
federated development, Rich UIs that also implement fat-client-like
computation, dynamic frameworks that are configured rather than coded,
Predictive Analytics to provide recommendations, analysis and predictive UIs.
You should have a passion for your work with the imagination for the possible
and the grounding to deliver it.
As a Sr. JAVA/Spring application designer you will be responsible for designing
and coding solutions for complex business problems using latest technologies.
- Understand existing System design and its components and make
recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions.
- Develop design documentation artifacts in UML.
- Lead a small team of onshore/offshore developers through the
- Conduct peer code and design reviews.
- Support functional and performance testing.
- Experienced application architect/designer with hands on
experience in designing, developing, and testing distributed large-scale
- Experienced in systems analysis and design using OOAD, AOP, IOC
- Experienced in data access technologies and patterns (JPA,
Hibernate, iBatis, JDBC)
- Experience with the Spring Framework and solid understanding of
dependency injection/IOC concepts.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks
(Spring MVC and/or struts), design patterns, web and application servers.
- Experience with SOA technologies (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience with Axis2 Web Service stack.
libraries (JQuery, YUI) desired
- Experience working in full iterative/Agile development
- Experience with WebSphere 6.x.
- Experienced in performance tuning and optimization using
- Experience working with and customizing Ant or Maven build
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization
serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions.
With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products
and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis
enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually
any risk with confidence.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at