*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

*Job title: Oracle Developer
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Need Face To Face Interview

Keys to the Position
Skill Priority Order is Reports 11G, PL/SQL, Unix and then any other Oracle

Expert Reports Development on UNIX
Strong PL/SQL experience
Client currently uses Oracle reports 6i on the 11g database and are in the
process of migrating their reports from 6i to 11G
Not looking for heads down coders. Must be very strong Developers that can
support the business. (They will be working in Equities and Risk)
Must know Unix well, will be required to write some scripts including Perl
Must be able to debug data issues. Not only create the fix, but have the
Analysis skills to evaluate and make sure the issues do not happen again
May be asked to do code reviews for other consultants in this group
Experience with SQL Loader desired
Experience with Oracle Forms is a big +
Although financial services/investment management experience is only
desired, candidates with this background will be given the priority

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536