*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*
*Subject: BI PM Clinical Development*
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Job Description:               *
The top 3 skills that we are looking for include:
1) Experience in managing business intelligence and / or data architecture
related projects
2) Ability to manage projections from inception through transition,
including successful hand-off to support teams
3) Ability to manage multiple systems-related projects and work in a very
fast paced environment while also effectively transitioning projects to
support team in the implementation phase.

The business driver for this position is to fill a resource and capability
gap that has widened with the increasing amount of demand for business
intelligence within the Clinical Development business function.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*