*Hi,*
*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*
*
*
*Subject: SAS 9.3 GRID Installation and Configuration Expert*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration: 11 weeks    *

*Job Description:*
Need a SAS Grid Install Expert that has strong migration experience 9.2 to
9.3.  Client has EM and FS projects that need to be moved over.  Client
wants to setup a new GRID environment and migrate projects.  Complex server
environment ( 7 servers).  Majority of time will be onsite for 2 months.
 Will need to do the install/migration work and mentor an existing resource
at this customer.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*