Hope you are doing well,
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at VA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
Subject: QA Performance Engineer
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: 3+ months
*JOB INFORMATION *
• Provide support to office or business unit users of proprietary or custom
• Answer technical questions, troubleshoot performance problems.
• May extract data, format and run performance tests and scenarios, or
perform specific analytical functions using application.
• May have substantial subject matter knowledge of business unit
• Includes both staff in corporate facility supporting use of
business-specific applications to corporate staff, or staff providing
product support to customers using proprietary software.
*KEY JOB FUNCTIONS *
• Study business processes in client or host unit and how they are
• Examine business processes in unit to determine how they could be
translated into requirements for IT applications.
• Develop data extractions or develop reports from requests or requirements
stated by clients.
• Use database, report writer, data mart, or specialized applications to
generate reports or analyses.
• May support application(s) in production. Note interruptions or bugs in
operation and perform problem solving exercise to determine problem and
ensure continued use of the application, or confer with less senior staff
attempting to restore job or report.
• Participate in project meetings to plan rewrite of addition to
application in production or being revised for release into production.
• May serve as project lead in project to plan revisions to application.
• Track production issues and report periodically to group charged with
monitoring uptime and efficiency of production application.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
*MINIMUM EXPERIENCE *
• 4+ years of related experience
*SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS *
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems / Business Administration or
other applicable experience required.
• Hands on experience performing production support of web-based
• Hands on experience performing performance test and performance tuning of
web-based applications and Oracle databases required.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
• J2EE, Java, Oracle, Web Services, XML, SOAP, Unix Shell Scripting,
Prefer experience with Tibco, Documentum, JSF, Swing
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems
• Must be able to analyze Business Requirements and translate to production
• Mortgage Industry experience in Credit Loss Management desired
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at