*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com
*

*Job title: Performance Engineers
Location: Rochester, NY
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*5 Open Positions

Plan and design complex and integrated performance test scenarios for high
traffic web-based applications.
Design and write performance test cases and scripts. Execute and coordinate
monitoring of performance tests.
Analyze performance test results, identifying potential bottlenecks.

Produce comprehensive test reports and present findings to
management.
Analyze application usage and server performance data as
required.
Work with application development teams and business users to develop and
validate performance requirements.
Performance Engineer to work with HP's RUM (Real User Monitoring)  &
Aternity, tools that monitor/alert on end user application performance.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536