Seeking a technical /techno-functional consultant position for Oracle E-Business Suite environment in a growing company where I can be a part of positive change using my strong technical and functional Skills.
· Over 8+ years of strong experience in the IT Industry on Oracle Development Tools Technology and Oracle E-Business Suite (Oracle Applications) RICE ranging the different versions of oracle applications from version 11.4 to 11.5.10 and R12 (12.1.2)
· Expertise in design, development and support of OAF, Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, extensions, APIs and workflows in the Financials, Manufacturing modules in the Oracle Applications 11i.
· Implementation of setups and configurations of Oracle Financials: AR (Only AR)
· Proficient Experience in GL, AP, AR, OM, PO, INV, BOM, WIP, i Procurement, AOL and System Administration.
· Extensively worked with Customizations and 24/7 Production support in modules include GL, AP, AR, OM, PO, INV, BOM, WIP, i Procurement.
· Expertise in O2C and P2P cycles.
· Involved in development of RICE components using SQL, PL/SQL and Developer 2000 as per Oracle Applications coding standards.
· Strong experience in Developing and customizing OAF pages (Personalization and extension) based on Business Requirements.
· Strong experience in Developing and Customizing Oracle Forms 6i/10g and Forms Personalization.
· Designed and Developed complex reports using Reports 6i/10g, XML/BI Publisher and APIs.
· Extensively experienced in development of interfaces and conversions using Open Interfaces and APIs
· Good Experience in developing and deploying Workflows in Oracle using Workflow builder and PL/SQL programs.
· Experience in OA Framework Technology (OAF) and MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture.
· System Administration activities like managing concurrent managers, application user setup, defining responsibilities, values sets, flex fields, registering menus, forms, reports, concurrent programs, and printers, providing support to apps users for any technical issues.
· Developed Loader Control scripts for different conversions and interfaces using Shell and SQL Loader.
· Personalized OAF pages as per the client requirement using OAF personalization functionality.
· Experienced in Developing and Customization (Personalization and Extension) of JRAD Pages based on Business Requirements.
· Experienced in Scripting and working with UNIX and KRON JOBS.
· Strong in Performance Tuning and Customized standard Oracle Procedures/Packages/Forms/Reports.
· Experienced in Performance tuning of the database using autotrace & tkprof.
· Proficient working in 24/7 Production Support and also handling Change Requests
· Involved in running Diagnosis scripts for Oracle Apps 11i.
· Interaction with clients to ascertain the requirements and carryout Analysis & Design to meet the business requirements.
· Good experience in using Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
· Good understanding of all phases of SDLC by working extensively in each phase.
Oracle Apps 11.5.4 to 11.5.10(GL, AP, AR, OM, PO, INV, BOM, WIP, i Procurement)
UNIX, HP-Unix, Linux, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000/NT.
Java, Jscript, C#, HTML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Scripts.
Oracle Tools and Products
SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Reports10g/6.i/, Forms10g/6i, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Workflow2.x, XML Publisher, Jdeveloper9i/10g and AOL
Other Software Products
Toad, CVS, Bugzilla. Telnet/SSH Clients - Putty, Reflections, QVT Term; FTP Clients – Reflections, FileZilla, Toad, WinSCP; Version Control Systems – Vault, CVS, PVCS and TFS; MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
Thanks and Regards? Jawed
Tech Inc 41829 Albrae
St, Suite #102, Fremont, CA, Contact:(510) 870
3408 Fax: (510) 280 6060
Thanks and Regards?
Cougar Tech Inc
41829 Albrae St, Suite #102, Fremont, CA,
Contact:(510) 870 3408 Fax: (510) 280 6060
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "REQSRESUMES" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to reqsresumes+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.