Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at IN mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: C# Developer*
*Location: Fishers, IN*
*Duration: 3-6 Months*
*Need Citizen,GC and EAD only.*
*Job Description:*
•Minimum 3 years experience working with C#, Web Services, .NET 3.5
framework, Object Oriented Programming, Windows Forms

*•Mandatory Skills:*
 C#, .Net / C#, Windows Server, Oracle, OOP (Object Oriented Programming)

Coding in C#, Web Services, SOA, Windows Forms and Oracle database.
Unit testing and support for integration testing.
Creation of TSDs (technical specifications document)

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*