*Direct Client Requirement*
*L3 Network & Security Consultant*
*Location: San Diego, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
Candidate should have sound knowledge and L3 capability in below Network &
Security area with hands on experience. Capable of designing and
implementing mini network / security related projects / enhancement in
below areas. Expertise in hardware / device configuration and L3
troubleshooting skills in performance related issues with sniffer packet
captures skill. He should be familiar with ITIL process adhering ITIL
process like Change / problem management and ticketing tools. Should be
familiar with audit, log analysis and capacity management activities.
Technical Skill set:
1. Strong L3 networking skills (Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco
Nexus 2000/5000/7000, Cisco VPN)
2. Strong L3 Security skills (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto firewall)
3. Familiar in MPLS setup with strong knowledge in EIGRP and BGP
4. Sound knowledge in F5 Load balancer (LTM)
5. Strong in packet Sniffer capture log analysis
6. Good knowledge in L3 troubleshooting skills in network and Security
Nice to have:
7. Good knowledge in WAN Optimization (Silver peak)
8. Good knowledge in Wireless AP’s and Controllers (Aruba / Motorola
9. Syslog review and good knowledge in network monitoring /
management tools (Cisco works / ACS etc).
IDC Technologies Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at