Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at NJ mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Web Services Developer-Java*
*Location: Hoboken, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months+*

*Job Description:  *
The primary responsibility of the Web Services Developer (Java) is to
build, test, and support Web Services using Oracle SOA Suite.
Minimum 6 years of experiences with Java/JavaEE.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*