We are having the below requirement with one our client for PeopleSoft
Payroll Support Functional Lead  at Charlotte, NC.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: PeopleSoft Payroll Support Functional Lead

Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6+months

Primary Skills : PeopleSoft Payroll Support Functional Lead

75% Tempe AZ, 25% split remote and Morristown, NJ.
Experienced  North American payroll lead with large company experience with
hands-on v9.1 experience and leadership skills.

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.