Hi,
We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Subject: Validation Lead- SharePoint*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description:  *
- Experience of replacing a manual paper based business process with an
automated workflow based application. Experience with “case management”
applications. (Preferred but not required)
- Some experience of Regulatory Affairs business processes including
Submission Management, Core Company Data Sheet management, Product Label
management.
- Experience leading a validation effort from the early requirements
gathering stage through validation planning, execution and system go-live.
Good associated project management skills.
- High energy, highly motivated, and has the ability to own and drive a
validation initiative forward through any roadblocks
- Good technical writing skills, expect the person to write Validation
Plans, Test Scripts, Summary Reports and contribute to the production of
business and IT procedures
- Good test execution experience. Has the ability to manage the execution
of business process test scripts by non-IT staff. Informs and Trains staff
to reduce occurrence of Human Errors, Protocol and Procedure Errors during
test execution.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*