please send me resumes at

Please see below for my position details.  This needs to be a 10 year .Net
candidate.  Phone hire is fine, H1b is fine, and C2C is fine. Please let me
know if you have any good candidates.

The specs for the position are below:

•             Experience with internet site development.

•             Experience with Content management systems

•             Experience building controls

•             Agile delivery experience helpful.

•             Ability to deliver assigned work on time without defects and to
work under pressure situations.

•             Excellent written and oral communication skills.

•             7 years of related IT experience, including 4-5 years of web
based object oriented development.

•             The developer will be expected to use .NET and MS SQL server for
both front end GUI and backend development.

•             Ability to manage multiple issues concurrently.

•             Job location:  Rochester NY

C#.NET for web development

.NET Framework Version 3.5

Experience with CMS systems

XML experience