We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject: **Quality Assurance Analyst with BI Roles***
*Location: **Chicago, IL( Need locals only)***
*Duration: **6 + Months***
This person should have a minimum of 5
years experience in Web, SharePoint, and ETL software quality. This person
will work with BCBSA Product Verification Lead, which tasks and artifacts
are necessary for Project. This person is then responsible for a senior
level position on the .NET and BI software quality team for BeRT project.
These tasks will include:
• Participate in Requirement and System Use Case reviews to assist in
ensuring clarity of those deliverables for creation of the software quality
deliverables as well as for the project team
• Review scope and develop schedules and estimates for test planning and
• Create a Test Strategy and Test Plans using BCBSA templates for review by
BCBSA management and project team members
• Participate in Test Strategy, Test Plan, and Test Case reviews to assist
in ensuring clarity of those deliverables
• Work with BCBSA resources in defining and managing the test environment
including infrastructure and test data
• Execute approved test cases in Web, SharePoint, and ETL application
architectures using industry standard and BCBSA specific methods including
Front-end and Back-end validation methods.
• Use IBM Rational ClearQuest to create and update software defects
• Use HP Quality Center 10.0 to create and log execution results of test
cases, import requirements from IBM Rational Requisite Pro, document
traceability between requirements and test cases utilizing standards and
artifacts utilized by BCBSA resources
• Communicate daily and weekly statistics and assist in producing Status
Reports utilizing BCBSA resources and following BCBSA standards
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related
field, or equivalent work experience in similar work environment.
Minimum 5+ years of software quality work experience in large projects.
Certification in CSQE or CSQA preferred, but not required
Scope: Web, .NET, SharePoint and Business Intelligence Quality Assurance
Analyst for a project to replace an existing ColdFusion custom-built
Applicants are expected to have the following skill set:
• Web Testing skills are required.
• Excellent SQL skills are required.
• Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) testing or Development experience is a
• Strong experience working in a data warehouse environment is required.
• Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel experience is required.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) are required.
• Healthcare experience and related business knowledge is preferred.
• Blues background preferred.
• Medical Claims (NDW) background preferred
• Healthcare/Health Insurance background preferred.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems or other related field.
Thanks and Regards
*Sr IT Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at