Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at CA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Validation Lead- Windows Upgrade*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description:  *
Client is looking for a Computer System Validation Lead to provide support
and services including but not limited to: Microsoft Technology Upgrade
validation work stream support.
Consultant will support validation activities and prepare documentation
that meets Client's internal standard operating procedures.
Activities will include and are not limited to:
- Developing an impact matrix to identify all impacted validated systems
- Assessing current validation documentation and system SOPs for change
- Working with quality units to develop change management and
testing/validation strategy and plan for validated systems
- Authoring Change Controls
- Authoring and executing test protocols
- Documenting and investigating issues through Issue Reports
- Authoring validation work stream deliverables, including, but not limited
•   Design Specifications
•   Report Specifications
•   User and Functional Requirement Specifications
•   Installation Qualification Protocols
•   Operation Qualification Protocols
•   Performance Qualification Protocols
•   Traceability Matrix
•   Summary Reports