We are having the below requirement with one our client for Object Oriented
Software Engineer - Perl / Linux  at Houston, TX.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: Object Oriented Software Engineer - Perl / Linux
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long Term

Primary Skills : Object Oriented Software Engineer - Perl / Linux

3+ years of experience writing object-oriented programs with any OO
programming language including Perl (preferred), C++, Python, C#, Java, Ada,
etc. Strong understanding of the SDLC
Experience with Linux OS; command line interface
Strong analysis skills

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.