Hi,
We are having the below requirement with one our client for Citrix L3 at
Parsippany, NJ.
Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: Citrix L3

Location: Parsippany, NJ
Duration: 6+months

Primary Skills : Xendesktop experience

JD:
Windows 2000/2003/2008 Servers - commission, recovery, maintenance,
troubleshooting of OS and hardware issues, decommission etc.
Good working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and WINS
Maintenance, troubleshooting and doing RCA of Citrix 4.x and XenApp 5.0, 6.0
servers
Migration of applications from legacy Citrix farms to XenApp 5.0, 6.0
servers fars
ITIL Processes - Change, Incident and Problem management
Servers management using remote tools (ILO/DRAC/OpenManage)
MS Patches deployment using WSUS or Bigfix
Must have experience in creating and maintaining SOPs to run offshore
operations

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.