Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

*Position  : SQL Developer
Location : Arlington, Va
Duration : 6 Months*

*EAD/GC/US Citizen only ====Face to Face interview required *
*Personality/ Soft skills
*Wants someone to come in with ample experience, ready to hit the ground
and who does not need hand-holding.
He wants this person to be ready to contribute/bring new ideas and
strategies to the table.
Environment- MS platform, SQL server, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS,
The key is the ability to work in a multi-dimensional data reporting server

Working on a SQL Server 2008 R2.
The warehouse size is a little more than 40 gb with about 200 individual

*Reporting files-*
need to maintain, develop, and retire these files in a workflow type

The person will need to have a positive personality, be a self-starter,
team player, good collaborator, have a “what else can I assess and fix”
attitude, will need to have SQL multi-dimension data and reporting
experience, be thorough, detailed, and obsessed with keeping the data
warehouse clean. A process-oriented person may have a tough time in the
Environ app team, they are looking to add more structure and processes but
currently the environment does not
have a lot in place.  If the person does well, can get SSIS/SSAS training.

Direct: 203-652-1444*119