please send me resumes at

I have an immediate need for a QA Analyst for a 6-12 month project at in Des
Moines, IA. Rate MUST be $25.00 an hour. We have preset phone interview times
scheduled for tomorrow (9/25). Please let me know if you have anyone.

They are looking for someone with 3-5 year experience so not a senior person.

Top Required Skills:

1. Strong written and verbal communication, strong comprehension skills

2. Strong mathematical skills-  they need to have good calculation skills as
they will be testing against mathematical mortgage equations like DTI, LTV,
HTI, etc.

3. Fast sharp learners that can hit the ground running

4. Mortgage experience is highly preferred along with originations and default
exposure is a huge win

Required Technical Skills:

1)  Manual Web Services integration experience

2)  Quality Center testing tool

Desired Technical Skills:

1)  .NET - Most apps are .NET front end for the end users with a DB2 backend

2)  DB2, mainframe, greenscreen-front end

3)  soapUI

4) Automated experience a plus as she does see opportunity to utilize these

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc

Phone: 917-563-2463