Hello
Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at NY mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Sr. Data Architect II*
*Location: Union Center, DC*
*Duration: 3+ months     *

*Job Description:*
*Informatica 8.6 to 9.1
*upgrade experience
*Data Modeling.
*Miscellaneous Informatica PowerCenter 4 - 6 Years
*Packaged Applications Informatica 4 - 6 Years
*Packaged Applications Oracle 4 - 6 Years
*Specialties Data Modeling 4 - 6 Years
*Specialties Data Warehousing 4 - 6 Years
*Technical Database Design 4 - 6 Years
*College Degree with a minimum of 4 years of data architecture experience,
or equivalent total experience.
*Candidates must possess strong relational database experience in the
logical and design areas.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*