*Hi,*

*We have Very Urgent Opening regarding the following requirement. Send me
your resume ASAP to **steven
<ste...@primesoftinc.com>**@primesoftinc.com<ste...@primesoftinc.com>
*

Job Title: Business Analyst with Oracle
*Location- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: DOE/hr*

*Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include support of Oracle Federal Financials
E-Business Suite version 11.5.10 that includes but is not limited to
General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Projects
Accounting, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, and Federal Financials. The candidate
will also support other systems including Markview, Oracle Reports, and
Oracle Discoverer, and Prism.

The candidate must have a good working knowledge of basic accounting,
PRISM, and of Oracle Financial applications particularly in the areas of
Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and General Ledger. The candidate must
possess the ability to analyze customer financial requirements and
incorporate those requirements into the Oracle financial application.

A working knowledge of Microsoft Software (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint and
Projects) is required.
Knowledge of SQL Plus and Federal Accounting is preferred by not required.

Detailed knowledge of respective organizational practices, procedures,
policies, and methodologies pertaining to the management and administration
of automated Government systems is preferred. Also preferred is experience
in Governmental procedures and policies.

The candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to
work independently or under general direction only.

REQUIRED EDUCATION:

A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, accounting,
human resources, or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years
of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.

Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time...

Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location: NYC
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Rate:
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 4 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :

ยง Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:

Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification.
*
--
STEVEN
IT-Recruiter