please send me resumes at

I have a 6-12+ month contract opportunity in Palm Valley, FL. Please review the
details below, if interested reply with your current word formatted resume and
contact details and I will call you to discuss.

Sr. C#/ASP.NET Developer

Palm Valley, FL

6-12 months

*** U.S. Citizen or Green Card Only ***

I need a Sr. .NET Developer with expertise using ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET, ADO.NET,
MVC and Web Services. Experience with SOA, WCF, WPF and WWF preferred. Visual
Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience also needed.

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc

Phone: 917-563-2463