*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job title: JR. ETL Tester
Location: Richmond,VA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

INTERVIEW TOMMROW & MAX RATE IS $30-32/HR

• Work together with offshore on test case execution (new functionality
and/or regression) and defect management. Update test case status and
defects status in QC.
• Participate in test planning, meetings; communicate to the Domain Lead/QA
manager about issues, concerns and/or risks.
• Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is
documented and maintained.
• Assign work to offshore and Review BAS.
• Provide Knowledge Transfer to offshore and conduct status call with
offshore.
• Participate and provide root cause analysis for production defects /
incidents.
• Perform Retest defects and / or assign it to offshore.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com