*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job title: Business Object Developer
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 5+ Months Contract

Experience: Builds software components (including prototype code, new code,
interfaces, etc.) in accordance with the relevant requirements, system and
software architectures, design, and coding standards
Write unit tests for integration programs.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com