Hope you are doing great,
We have below urgent PL/SQL with Pro C  position with one of our clients.
Please send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: PL/SQL with Pro*C
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 12+ Months

3+ years of Demonstrated programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL.
trong knowledge in writing Oracle stored procedures, Packages and Functions.

2+ years of demonstrated experience programming in Pro*C.
3+ years of work experience in an application analytical role.
Understanding of coding design and documentation protocol as well as unit
testing, change management and release procedures.
Demonstrated experience using debugging tools, processes, and techniques.
Demonstrated experience using versioning tools such as PVCS or Clear Case a
Experience programming using Unix Shell Scripting.

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.