Hi Associates,

Please find the specs of the requirement below and let me know your
consultant comfort levels, do send me resumes on *
srika...@logisofttechinc.com *

*RATE+ Exp…*

 Job Text (skill level)         : Senior Consultant

Role Description               : *SAP CTI(PBX)/ BCM  Consultant Functional*

Planned Start Date          : 08. October 2012, Start Date Flexible

Planned End Date            : 31. October 2013

Role Location                     : Bridgetown, Barbados

Customer Industry          : PUBLIC SECTOR

* *

*•Telephony integration (AVAYA call center with CRM): will be customized to
support the next process:*

*o Tele services with inbound calls*

*o Tele services with outbound calls*

*o Tele services with e-mails*

Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Asuri

Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.