*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job title: ETL Conversions Programmer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Max Rate :- $35/hr on C2C
* *
*We are searching for an ETL Conversions Programmer for a long term
contract with one of our major clients located in the Columbus, OH area. *
* This ETL Conversions Programmer will have five (5) years of software
development experience along with three (3) years SQL and one (1) year of
* *
*They will be responsible for the following;
Manipulating Raw Data
Client Data (Comma Delimited/Spreadsheets)
Processing Data Based on Business Rules
Refining the Data Prior to Go-Live
Mapping Data Elements
Writing Stored Procedures