*Hope you are doing well,*
*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfort level ASAP.*
*Title: LIMS Analyst*
*Location: Tarryton, NJ (locals preferred)*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Essential Functions: *
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
* Coordinate the needs of functional departments and establishes priorities
for LIMS requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
* Works on complex LIMS configuration to meet end user requirements for
* Responsible for LIMS documentation, including, converting User
Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing
configuration Test Plans and summary reports.
* Configures reports (tabular, trend and labels).
* Process LIMS change control requests.
* Review of company documentation including SOPs, SPECs, Batch Sheets
and/or Manufacturing Records to assess LIMS impact.
* Works with Validation and Quality Assurance departments to ensure LIMS is
implemented following development life cycle approach.
* Trains end-users and/or other LIMS trainers.
* Coordinates with Tarrytown LIMS team members to implement the system in
an efficient manner.
* Provides end-user support for the LIMS including troubleshooting problems
at the application server level.
* Add, modifies, and removes users from the LIMS.
*Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: *
* Thorough knowledge of LIMS, LIM workflow, SQL, Oracle and relational
* Knowledge of Nautilus LIMS preferred, but experience with other LIMS
software will be considered.
* Knowledge of Zebra printers preferred but is not required.
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at