*Hi Associate,*

* *

*              Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the
earliest.             *

* *

*Position : Senior Business Objects Developer *

*Location : Dayton, OH*

*Duration : 12+ Months *

* *

*Job Role:*

•Business Objects XIR 3.1

•Database Technologies:  SQL Server and Oracle

•Development Language:  Java and query language skills (if they know SQL
and Oracle  - assume they have these skills)

•Experience with some type of ETL tool and understanding of ETL processing
and development

•3-5 years’ experience with data warehousing

•Experience working with offshore vendors

•Strong Development background (Design, Code, Unit Test)

•Knowledge if Data Warehouse industry tools such as Business Objects

oHUGE PLUS if familiar with Business Objects 4.0 and Business Objects
Universe designs

oHUGE PLUS if they have experience with SAP Hana

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*USM Business Systems*

*Ph: (703)-880-5230*