*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortbility ASAP.*
*Subject: Equipment Validation (HVAC, Utilities)*
*Location: San Dimas, CA*
*Duration: 6 months                         *

*Job Description:*
Ideal candidate will have about 7-10 years experience in facility and
equipment validation - vial washer, depyrogenation tunnel, fillers, etc.
Must have proven track record of drafting and executing validation plans
and protocols, and has worked in a GMP environment.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*