*Please go through the job requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant, please share the updated profiles with contact details to
*Job: Java/J2EE Lead*
*Location: New Hudson, MI*
*Duration: 6-5 months*
- Working with some guidance from Principal Consultant, consults on a wide
spectrum of existing and emerging technologies and associated services and
- Leads special technical projects.
- Evaluates compliance with the organization's technology standards.
- Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use
of emerging technologies and associated services.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection and application of new and
emerging tools and techniques.
- Has wide latitude in determining creative solutions to strategic and
- A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required.
- The Technical Lead is an individual who ensures project deliverables are
completed according to the project timeline and adhere to the respective IT
organizations Quality Review process.
- Supports the Delivery Lead in identifying detailed tasks and effort
estimates for the work plan.
- Reviews and completes the respective IT team deliverables / tasks and
- Identify risks and communicate to the leadership and business
- Should be proficient in creating an integrated project plan consisting of
major tasks and milestones.
- Adheres to the corporate IT processes including security
- Understanding & processing of the Gate process used by Client
- Provides technical direction and support for the project team.
- Ensures the project and deliverables are built to the approved design.
- Assists in the preparation and conducting of technical review meetings
- Reviews and approves the high-level design documentation for the project.
- Ensures project team members follow the QR processes, policies,
procedures, and standards established by the Client.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and quality of the changes made
by the project team/vendor
- Coordinates testing in conjunction with the test lead.
- Identifies the types of skills needed and the level of expertise for
- Works with the People/Resource Manager for procuring the resources
- Develops resource plan to ensure the proper utilization of the shared
Risk and Issue Management:
- Identify and communicate technical issues.
- Resolve and escalate technical issues.
- Acts as primary channel of communication to the Delivery Lead for project
related status, issues, and risks
- representing all technical units.
Sriven Technologies LLC
Ph:703-842-4305 x 307
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at