*We found your profile on Corp-Corp/Dice and would like to discuss a
requirement we have with you. The requirement is urgent and we hope to
organize the interviews for suitable resources ASAP.*
*Job Title JAVA FRONTEND WITH GWT***
*Location SAN JOSE,CA*
*Duration 6**+** months *
- Good experience with developing web applications. At least two or
three projects. (8+years for lead, 6+ years otherwise)
- Solid grounding in basic web development concepts like Servlets, JSP
and any web container like Tomcat/JBOSS/Weblogic/Websphere. GlassFish is a
- Knowledge of GWT is a very big plus but if not then some solid
experience in any of the web frameworks like Struts, Struts2, Java Server
Faces (JSF) is mandatory.
includes how actual AJAX works without use of any libraries. This is
anything about how AJAX works. )
- Having experience in one of the popular libraries like
JQuery/Prototype/Moo Tools/Dojo/ etc. is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is mandatory, HTML5 is a plus.
- Working with some type of web service (SOAP/REST) API is a must but
complete web service design, implementation is not a required skill.
*Thanks & Regards*
Intone Networks | http://www.intonenetworks.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at