Hi,
Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent Datapower Developer  position with one of our clients.
Please send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: Datapower Developer
Location: Deerfield, IL and Eagan, MN, and Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ Months

JD:
Resource should have strong development experience in Datapower.
In-depth knowledge of standards/technologies that enable messaging,
including XML, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, HTTP and SSL.
Sound knowledge of integration patterns.
Experience with WTX would be a major plus point.
Knowledge of XML Spy, SOAP UI, WSDL's
Participate in issue identification and resolution.
Understand IBM Web Sphere MQ and connectivity with datapower

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.