Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at **
*Sure Shot Closure placement Req*

Position  : .Net Developer
Location : Franklin, TN
Duration : 3 Months + Extension

Hiring Managers said he needs great English and really good with
javascript…multithreading…and SQL. If you can find someone with good SSRS
and SSIS that would be perfect…SSRS is more important!

I need guy more on the Database just find someone with good stored
procedures good MVC good SQL on the backend…also Javascript and C#
development focus on this.

5+ years .Net development
3+ years C#
MVC experience
Strong SQL backend development

*Microsoft Certifications
Payroll concept knowledge

*Will be working with a team of developers to build an application. This
application will take feeds from different payroll systems to produce the
employer W2s and 1099 files and forms that the company files to the
different tax authorities (eg IRS) at the local, state and federal level.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115