Hope you are doing well…
Please find the job description below and send me the updated resume at
*Skills :* Data processing skill
*Exp:* just one year exp
*Rate:* *$15-17/hr Max*
*Loc :* San Antonio, TX. Need locals
Duration : one year project
Start date : ASAP.
Please find the job requirements and we require those JD's matching the
below criteria or something related to the below activities.
Also let me know for any further questions.
*BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE***
· Adhere to established standard Cost Basis Policies and Procedures
· Research of Cost Basis data resulting from a variety of corporate
· Reconciliation of share quantity mismatches
· Updates cost basis data for both retail and institutional
(advisors) clients, while ensuring updates are made in accordance with the
rules set forth by the Cost Basis Legislation
· Develops a solid working knowledge of the Cost Basis Legislation.
· Works closely with team manager to resolve complex escalations.
· Applies judgment and technical know-how to identify creative,
more efficient ways to complete work assignments.
· Participates and shares relevant information in team meetings.
· Proactively and continually learns Cost Basis topics by utilizing
all available internal resources
· Participate in team initiatives on an ongoing basis
· Participate in projects, brainstorming sessions and testing, as
necessary, on an ongoing basis
· Interact with customers as needed on an ongoing basis
*Skills / Requirements***
Candidate for this position must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
experience in Accounting, Finance or Economics as well as 1-3+ years
experience working in financial services industry. Successful candidates
for this role will be highly motivated and possess excellent written and
verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills / attention to
detail, and a passion for service quality.
Ideal candidates have specialized knowledge and experience with one or a
combination of the following
· Broad knowledge of investment products and services – Brokerage,
Mutual funds, Trust and Managed accounts
· Understanding the concepts of cost basis as per the IRS norms
· Researching and Analysis of complex queries of the customers.
· Strong organizational/time management skills and ability to
prioritize and coordinate multiple escalations/processes/projects
· Ability to adapt and embrace change.
· Strong sense of teamwork.
· Demonstrated experience handling internal and external client
concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy.
· Proven success with developing and maintaining positive and
effective cross enterprise working relationships.
· Proficient with Windows based software, including Excel and
· Proven desire to grow professionally
Along with the resume please send the below details.
Need below details ASAP:
Legal Full Name:
Currently on a project:
Total Work Experience:
Total US Exp:
Relevant Work Experience:
Availability to Interview:
Availability for Skype based interview:
Last 5 digits of SSN:
Thanks & Regards,
Bharat | (D) 802 735 0262 | (w):802.383.1500 ext 165 | (F): 802.383.1501
email:*bha...@itechus.com* | iTech US, Inc.
Texas/Vermont/NJ/India | URL:www.iTechUS.com <http://www.itechus.com/> |
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking
any action with respect to the content of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and delete this mail from your records or click on the link
below and press SEND:
iTech US, Inc. is neither liable for the proper and complete
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at