Hi
Hope you are doing great
This is Mike with Intone Networks. We have the following opportunity for
you. Please review the job description and get back to me ASAP

Job Title    SAP PP PI Functional Consultant
Location    st Louis, Missouri
Duration    3+ months
Interview Process    Skype

*Job Description:*
Primary Skill :    SAP PP PI
Desired Skills : SAP MM or PP

PP PI functional resource – Need employee very strong.

Must-have:
• 5+ years Professional SAP Consulting experience in SAP logistics modules
• 1+ full life cycle implementation experience as SAP MM or PP consultant

Preferable:
• Experience in chemical & bio-chemical industry

Thanks & Regards
Mike Anderson
732-649-1948 (W)
m...@intonenetworks.com