* Please go throw the job requirement and
let me know if you have any consultant, please share the updated profiles
with contact details to**sara...@sriventech.com*
*End Client: State of Rhode Island*
*Job Title: SSIS ETL DATA CONVERSION DEVELOPER
Start Date: on or about 11/5/2012
duration: 7 Months Possible extension
*Short Project Description:* SSIS ETL DATA CONVERSION DEVELOPER
* Position Details (repeat this section for multiple positions)*
*Consultant Role/Responsibilities or Tasks on Project:*
· Assist business and technical personnel in data analysis
activities including using SQL queries.
· Participates in Model Conversion (data mapping) to produce a
data dictionary and data mapping matrix between the external software and
the internal database for business function replacement.
· Participates in data quality analysis / data profiling, to
produce a data quality assessment (and baseline).
· Designs Data Transformation Strategies for Data Migration or Data
· develop unit test plans and responsible for executing unit tests
and keep track of test results
· participate in designing integration test plans and use cases
· familiar with industry best practices in designing and developing
scalable ETL solutions in SQL Server
· experience with code version control and change management process
· Excellent communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· previous experience with government projects such as DMV, Child
and Family Services, etc
*Job Description: SSIS ETL DATA CONVERSION DEVELOPER*
* Skills Required* *Must be able to demonstrate all of these**.*
* *· 7+ years of IT industry experience with 3+ years experience
· proficient with creating complex ETL packages for data
· ability to write T-SQL scripts for logging and auditing;
· good written communication skills and client-facing skills.
· Must have extensive experience with SSIS, T-SQL and developing
Sriven Technologies LLC
Ph:703-842-4305 x 301
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at