*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job title: ETL Developer
Location: Morris County, NJ
Duration: 2+ Months Contract

Should be able to take the requirements, design and start the work from day
one. Minimum 8+ years of experience in end to end hands-on experience in
design and development of data warehouses/marts.
Strong development experience with Informatcia with version 8 and above.
Strong experience in complete automation of the sources extraction, landing
and staging ETL processes. Strong experience in building dimensions and
facts from multiple sources.
Strong experience in Unix shell scripting or any scripting language.
Strong development experience with PL/SQL stored procedures/packages.
Flexibility to work additional hours on an as needed basis to meet

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com