*Hope you are doing well,*
*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*

*Job Title: Web Developer - Strong PHP Experience *
*Location: Indianapolis, IN            *
*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description: *
*Requirement: *
*  Extensive experience developing scalable *object-oriented PHP5 code*
*  Experience designing databases and writing efficient SQL queries
*  Experience using Smarty
*  Experience with* javascript, jquery, XHTML/HTML/CSS*
*  Experience developing Dev, Test and Production environments
*  Experience implementing code management strategies and systems
*  Experience using PhotoShop to slice web graphics
*  Extensive experience using CSS to design exceptional front-end site

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*