*Dear All,*

* *

*                                  Please go throw the job requirement and
let me know if you have any consultant, please share the updated profiles
with contact details to**sara...@sriventech.com*

* *

*Position:Oracle Fusion Developer*

*Location:NYC*

*Duraton:6+ months*

 Skills:Web Developer / Oracle WebCenter / Portal Developer

  Mandatory Requirements:  (WEBCENTER would have to be in any search string!

  > MUST KNOW 'WEBCENTER" and be a Developer

  > Must know Oracle WebCenter concepts, knows how to create templates,
taskflows, skins, Navigation model, customization of content, CSS

  >  J2EE

Thanks&Regards

Saradhi

Sriven Technologies LLC