Hi,
Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent PHP Developer position with one of our clients. Please
send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: PHP Developer

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6+ Months

JD:
Python or  Perl,
Java, C++, or C#
Development, web crawling/scraping, and data mining, JSON and XML, Linux
server deployment, configuration, and security

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.