*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job title: QA Lead
Location: Groton CT
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

I have a new opportunity in Groton CT for a QA Lead with Pharma

Our client is implementing a suite of systems to manage patient and trial
data. This is part of a much larger overall program to radically change the
systems footprint. As a result, the implementation is being undertaken in a
phased approach in alignment with the phased approach of the overall
program. It’s is being hosted by another company and the client is only
interested in configuring the system to meet its needs (not customization).

Duration: all roles are required until the end of the year at a minimum. It
is also likely that the roles will continue well into the new year,
although that will be confirmed nearer the time.
Location: the work is in Groton, CT

Test Lead
Tasks / Deliverables
Knowledge of SDLC
Create Test Plan
Coordinate and support testing activities
Coordinate with QA
Conduct Test Stage Gate

Previous testing experience
Requirements gathering experience